Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Familiar" comic update:

Sorry for the delays on the comic I've been talking up earlier this winter. the first two episodes are basically finished but I had to leave them in Baltimore when I went home for the holidays. I will be back there this weekend then all I have to do is letter them and find a big enough scanner to scan them (each page is about 11 by 17!) and they'll be ready to put on flickr. I've loosley sketched out the rest of the story which will take 3 more two page episodes to finish. I don't know how long it will take me to do them, especially since I'm attempting an 18 credit semester this spring, but I assure you that no matter how long it takes I am hell bent on finishing this story ! expect the first two episodes up sometime in the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment